Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Starting the New Year

Knitting-wise, I will be marking the start of the new year by casting on for Central Park Hoodie, inshaAllah. I will be joining a CPH KAL starting Jan 1st at ravelry (Sporum Forum). I did a swatch for it today and it turned out ok:
I also plan to continue working on my two older WIPs side-by-side. The sweater for my son is done down to the sleeves. I always intended it to be large. I think it is turning out to be a 6-8 year fit so my son will wear it next winter, inshaAllah.
My last WIP has been ignored lately. These socks are for my husband. After repeated frogging, I finally settled for a simple garter rib pattern. My aim is to finish the pair in January, inshaAllah.
So these are my new year WIPs. Only 15 minutes to New Year Here. Hope everyone has a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year!

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Ummeyusuf, getting to know you in 2008 has been a wonderful treat, I am eager to see what 2009 holds for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!!! I shall begin my Crocheting year with a miter square blanket.

    ReplyDelete