Saturday, December 13, 2008

At The Yoke

After a brief mittens episode, I resumed work on my tangled yoke cardigan over the Eid holidays (which were good). Now I have finished the second sleeve and joined the sleeves to the body. Now I have to knit a tedious and long 3.25 inches of st st till the cables start but that is ok as I currently have a few family engagements and will not have time for any more complex knitting.

However, I am already thinking ahead to a few more projects. I would like to start a pullover for my son. Also a couple more cardigans in the longer term with a smattering of few small fun projects, inshaAllah. And yes, I still have my husband's socks in progress. Men's socks can be so boring ;(

2 comments :

  1. LOL! I have never knitted socks, but I have crocheted a couple pair for our son last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a requirement for mens' socks. . .

    It's nice to have not only the fun thing you're doing but the idea of the many fun things to come. Knitting never gets boring to think about, at least.

    ReplyDelete