Thursday, March 30, 2017

Smaller Things

With our temperatures rapidly climbing and the weather turing unusually hot for this time of the year, I have quite lost the will to work on my cardigan. Instead, I did reorganisation of my yarn stash and decided to knit up some cotton yarns to free up some space. Two potholders and two dischcloths later, I had managed to use an equivalent of only two balls of yarn.
The potholders are crocheted while the dishcloths are knit.
Anyway, the potholders are pretty awesome and performing very well in the kitchen. The dishcloths have not been used as of now, but I can foresee their use in the near future.
I am already looking for some other small knitting or crochet project. Any ideas? 

1 comment :

  1. I also have been knitting up stash - making wool hats, mostly - but haven't gotten to the cotton yarn stash yet. I don't have enough of any one color or yarn to make most projects, but may try knitting a very open-stitch dish towel, in hopes that it would be able to dry quickly. Not a problem in hot weather, of course! But right now, yes, snowing again.

    ReplyDelete