Besides coping with a stomach upset and working on the second half of the coatimundi stole, I also managed to cast on for a few other projects.
The first one is the famous clapotis. The yarn is Knit Picks Shimmer and I tried out the pattern with various needle sizes and with single and double strands. Finally, I have settled for single strand on 3.75 mm needles. This should give me a very light and big stole with 3 skeins. I want it to be the size of a traditional Pakistani stole, i.e about 1 x 2.5 m length. So, it is going to take some time to finish :).
As dor the stole, I'm nearly done with Chart 1 fot the second half (each half has 6 charts plus edging). Shells is currently blocking her finished stole and her sylvi is all done and worn..Gorgeous as you can see for yourself here.