Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Piece Of Cake

Right now, I am struggling to finish my coatimundi stole. I wanted to finish it this month but still have to knit the 33 rows of the last chart plus the edging which takes some time. So, it might take a couple more days. Can't wait to have it done and blocked!
I am still doing the potty training. Got some good suggestions from my readers and am trying to put them to practice. However, it still seems a loong road...sigh.
Other than that, I decided to put my rudimentary, rusting baking skills to practice and baked this cake. Loads of calories to wreck my weight-watching plans but the kids really enjoyed it. DD prevented us from taking a second serving as she wanted it all for herself, LOL.

2 comments :

  1. That cake looks so good! I had a little bit myself, this evening, as we celebrated my son's 16th birthday at a restaurant. He would have preferred your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a cake person, but that cake would tempt me. Looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete