Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doll Fashion Recalled

Once upon a time, before Allah had blessed me with two human dolls to dress and play with (and feed and clean and carry everywhere ofcourse!), I used to make dresses for dolls. I had been thinking of them lately and finally dug them out from their storage place and did a fashion shoot.
First, all the knitted and crocheted dresses. As I remember, all were free patterns downloaded from the net, however I no longer have the links.


Lastly, a traditional wedding dress I sew for a fashion doll:

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Wow! How...tiny. How sweet! And you KNOW I love the color on that wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dolls!! I have been asking hubby for a doll so I can make clothes for it. Your dresses and dols are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete