Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Stumble In My Pentathalon

I lost nearly a day's worth of knitting today.I cast on for my second ravelympics project, the baby surprise jacket last night. I worked on it this morning and was upto 40 rows (which is about 1/3rd of the piece), when I found I had messed up my increases. Unable to localize the error, I frogged the whole thing. Now I have recast and done 15 rows but I seem to have lost steam:(. I think I will go easy on knitting tomorrow, perhaps I should start the third project and knit it first.
But one thing for sure, I can not have the items done by Thursday evening in time for Aqeeqah. Still, the baby will not really be needing these knits for a few months yet as it is still the middle of summer here in Pakistan.

1 comment :

  1. Well, I'm a big frogger too. Best to do that most times. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete