Sunday, July 13, 2008

On The Needles

I seem to have started a lot of projects at the same time. I am knitting a cardigan for my son. It is my own design. I still have done the back and right front. I am using a cable pattern down the middle of each front. The cardigan is going to have two pockets as well.

The other knitting project is a sweater for my daughter. It is the Pinwheel Sweater pattern. I am nearly done with the body. Have to do the egding and sleeves. The picture is an earlier one before the armholes were knit. The armhole instructions are a bit tricky, otherwise it is a straight-forward knit and quite quick too.
I am also doing a few gift projects in crochet. I will post details and photos later. In the coming week, I also plan to sew the sockbags for my contest(inshallah).

2 comments :

  1. Maybe starting a lot is just you being really creative. I like the tweediness of the sweater -- it matches the patterns nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good already. I like those cables. And the pinwheel sweater ...I'm curious to see how it turns out. I'll keep a watch out !

    ReplyDelete