Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Few More RAKs

Over June, I received many more RAKs (Random acts of kindness) through the RAK group at ravelry. Each of these is so special because all sent me things that I needed and not available here. These will vastly improve the quality and scope of my craft, inshallah.
The first was from Indiajoy who sent me a set of DPNs, some circular needles and a ball of lovely sock yarn.

Then SueF from USA made me dizzy with her two package. One had some lovely purse handles, magnetic closures and a set of bamboo DPNs. The other had four ball of Patons Classic Wool in such gorgeous colors and a needle sizing card.

Then I got some Peaches and Creme and Silky Wool from zortified in the USA.

And lastly, Lyndystitches sent me a afghan crochet hook.

I want to express my gratitude to all of them again. I love all these sweet gifts.

No comments :

Post a Comment