Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking A Break

Life has gotten very busy and stressful at the moment with the ongoing construction at our house, which has been going on for two months now! So much so that I am unable to find enough time for my knitting, and it does not help that my current WIPs are big projects_ clapotis and Adult Sunburst Coat.
So with nothing much to show on the blog, I am taking a leave of absence from the blog for about two weeks. Hopefully things will get more manageable in the meanwhile and I can have some progress made on my projects too. Best wishes to all, hope you stay around.

3 comments :

  1. I hope the work will go smoothly and your life will settle down again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Construction can be very nerve-wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there with the construction, inshalla it will end happily. We are in the process of getting all the windows painted in our old house; the first 10 days we went on holiday to Australia to let the painters get on with it and now they have to come back and finish the outside. I really don't want two two year old boys helping out on any constructions!!

    ReplyDelete