I still have two more WIPs to finish plus I want to start sylvi as well as a pair of socks this month, inshaAllah. Then I'll muster up the courage to take up a lace project. Oh, and I'm also considering some felting and steeking on the side. Last but not the least, I have spun 1/4 of the roving that I got from my friend, I hope to spin more of it soon.
After a brief interruption caused by a quite painful and febrile tonsillitis, I finally managed to finish my central park hoodie. However, I did not knit the hood. Instead I picked the same number of sts across the front for the neckband, as recommended for the hoodie but decreased 8 sts across the back. The rest of the cardigan fairly conforms to the original pattern. The yarn was the finest acrylic available here in Pakistan but had no label.