Modifications that I did to the original pattern:
1. I did the yoke in st st except for the initial border and 3 rows around the eyelet increase, which I did in garter st.
2. Full-length sleeves and sleeve shaping by decreasing sts at every 9th row.
Now I have to work on my crochet cardigan which is almost half done. Now that I have only two WIPs, I might cast on some more. Ideas are swimming around in my head, but nothing definite.
And another wonderful news, I won some malabrigo and addi circ needles in a contest at a friend's blog. I have never worked with this yarn nor the needles so I am pretty excited!