Thursday, August 2, 2007


I had been working on this rug, on and off for the last several months. At last, it is finished at the peak of a hot humid summer. It is a modification of mitered-square rug from interweaveknits. I have added about nine squares to increase the size and added a fringe on both ends. And ofcourse, I have changed the colors to coordinate with our colorshceme!

1 comment :

  1. Your rug is beautiful! I dabble with rugs every few months. I have two done in Red Heart (on my blog, but am gathering all my mystery stash to start a wool-ish one. I think I'll take a doily pattern and make a start.
    I usually crochet them, but yours is inspiring a knitted one.
    I like your colors better than the original.