Monday, November 8, 2010

Bamboo Wrap Cardigan

 I am back, with a finished project. After what felt like forever, the bamboo cardigan is finally done. It's taking so long might have been a combination of its being fingering weight, all plain stockinette st, a wrap style which meant more sts on the needle and that I had to frog it once. It is my own design (or lack thereof). I knit is top-down so I basically winged it as I went along. The yarn is MeiMei Bamboo.

It has turned out beautifully. It fits very nicely and bamboo gives it a wonderful drape and shine. And the color being one I wear often, I feel it will get used a lot. Only if we can have some winter already.

4 comments :

  1. It seems to be nice to wear and the colours are just perfect to.

    Ulla wishes you a nice new week

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! This is a style I would wear every day...and here we had snow today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very nice! I like the drape of it a lot, and it looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete