Despite this race against time, it has turned out a really nice pair. And I am happy working with the deadline if it means a finished pair. As for the pattern, it is Aquaphobia socks and the yarn is Soft Sock Yarn by Sunshine yarns, which I got from my friend Shells.And I guess this is my last finished project for the year :)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
It was a close run, with my finishing these socks 3.5 hours before the deadline ( midnight December 31st). I had started these about one and a half months ago but did not cast on the second socks until 3 days ago. So it was really stressful in the end. And for once I struggled with kitchener st, which I always believe to be a piece of cake. Once, I had it fixed, I tried on the sock to find it was too long in the foot. So, I had to frog and redo the toes. If it is any consolation, I got the Kitchener right this time.