As I posted last month, I had started these last month as part of Sockdown May at SKA group at ravelry. I had to frog them twice, first time due to guage problems and the secound time due to some tricky part in the pattern. As a result, it got a bit boring and that's why it took so long. I did the alternative chart (shorter) for the cuff but made it multicolored instead of monchrome.
final chart of second sock, so I had to substitute with another yarn. You can see the different yarn in the picture. These socks turned out quite good in the end. And along the way, I tried my hand at magic loop a.k.a. one sock on one circular needle and loved it. No more DPNs for sock knitting for me!
I plan to give them to my mom who has refused to try them on for now (too hot).