Despite being on a project diet for the month of Ramadan, I could not resist the chance of sewing up this bag, while I had my sewing machine out for the final haul on kids' Eid clothes. I had chanced on the pattern recently and I had just the right material for it- the fabric leftover from a recent sofa upholstering at our home. Rather than following the measurements in the pattern, I freehandedly cut out my pieces, quite a bit larger. As the fabric is quite sturdy, I opted for a simple cotton lining. I used a ribbon to line the strap. For the final snazz, I used over sized buttons as embellishment on both sides.