Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Things

With my latest project named and test knitting underway, I moved on to other things. I started a sweater for my son. I have four balls of Cotton-Ease, two violet and two lime and the trick is for me to come up with a suitable design for this yarn. I initially thought of a zippered cardigan but unsure about the availability of a suitable zipper in my local supplies shops, I settled on a pullover/sweatshirt.

As you can see, I stick to a classic style of contrasting color stripes in the ribbing and front pouch pocket. I hope I get the pocket placing right.
In another new, I practiced some continental style of knitting. I have reached the stage where it becomes smoother but not very fast, and of course it was too loose, so I had to frog all the rows later.

No comments :

Post a Comment