Friday, November 9, 2007


I know I had started this month with the intention of working on the two cardigans and to finish them off, but I got side-tracked again. Well, I had had this idea for a while now, so I got some balls of cotton tying string/yarn ( or whatever one might call them) from a hardware store and some dye and dyed them at home. Now I am working on a couple of bags. One is nearly finished and I will post a pattern in 1-2 days, inshallah. The reason I had to dye the yarn from hardware store was because the only yarn available around here is basic acrylic yarn. And I am tired of my bags looking exactly like my sweaters.

No comments :

Post a Comment