Monday, January 21, 2013

Jaina

Finally, I have a finished project. After so many weeks (almost six), my cardigan is now done, ends woven in, blocked and all. It was a slow but lovely knit and has turned out really nice. The double collar seemed interminably long and took  two out of the total seven ball, to knit. And even then, I had to take 2 centimeter off both the inner and outer collar to meet my yardage. The pictures show it a lot more pinker than it actual is. The earlier WIP picture is closer to the actual color.
 The pattern is great, easy to read and follow, I had no trouble with the instructions. The yarn is Knit Picks Comfy (Doe). Can't wait to wear my new cardigan.

2 comments :

  1. salam alaykum ummyusef,

    masha'Allah it is a beautiful cardigan and looks very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Sara and I from Italy.
    I've found your beatiful Crocheted Moccasin free pattern on raverly.So I've translated and publish in italian the partner on my blog: http://ferri-e-uncini.blogspot.it/
    Of course I've linked your raverly account and your blog, but if you want i can delete the post: you just tell me.
    Very nice to meet you!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete