Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Still Here

The reason I have ignored the blog for the last few weeks is twofold...firstly, we decided to take a little impromptu vacation and went to Lahore for a few days. We had a great time there but I could not get much knitting done. Secondly, I feel I have burned myself out with the vacation, housework, and taking care of the baby. So even when I find a quiet moment, which is ever so rare these days, I don't feel like doing anything. Knitting, blogging, net-browsing, all feel like a lot of work.
 Hopefully, this phase will pass soon and I will be back to blog about my hobbies regularly, inshaAllah. For now, I will leave you with a picture of my current WIP. It is going to be a zippered jacket for my son. This is on his special request and is something his favorite cartoon superhero wears.



2 comments :

  1. Hi Umme, I'm a frequent reader and first time poster. Just checking you and your family are well with all that we in the west hear in the news.

    Melodye
    melodyesneedlenotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melodye, we are doing fine. Thank you for your concern.

      Delete