Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweet Tooth

Just after discovering the fact that I actually enjoy cooking, I have had another revelation. I have a sweet tooth and I enjoy making desserts far more then the savory dishes. This can have many ramifications. Sweets are supposed to be comfort food, so maybe I'm stressed. (With a clingy and hyperactive baby and two older kids, stress is the second name for my day). And so many sweet calories can not be good for our health. So, while I am trying to space out theses dishes, I can't help being excited about trying out a few more new recipes. Sweet is awesome.


7 comments :

  1. Assalaamu alaikum...

    the desserts all look so delicious....
    Mashallah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Alaikum,
    We sound so similar regarding having a sweet tooth mashAllah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikom assallam. It's g good to know you have a sweet tooth too.:)

      Delete
  3. Assalamu alayki sister, it all looks wonderful and professional mashaAallah. Good job, did the family enjoy eating it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikom assalaam. Yes the family enjoys them, MashaAllah and that keeps me going.

      Delete
  4. mashallah they all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete