Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing Much

I feel like I have nothing much to blog about at the moment. It seems my knitting speed is inversely proportional to the number of WIP (works in progress). And right now, all I can do is regularly cast on new projects while the old ones languish. So, I only have a couple of active WIPs to blog about.
The first one is the adult-sized Sunburst coat I started in March. It hibernated throughout spring, but I have got back to it now and am hoping to finish it soon. I am almost done with the body and will be starting on the sleeves soon, inshaAllah.

However those sleeves been on hold while I cast on for a pair of socks for my husband. The pattern is Orzival socks (a free ravelry download) and the yarn is KP Essential kettle Dyed in timber. I am almost done with the leg of the first sock.

After these, I have a shawl to finish and then a few other projects queued up for July. Let's hope I can keep up.

No comments :

Post a Comment