Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deep Grief and Anguish

I want to take some time and a blog post away from my usual knitting and crochet pursuits to express my deep grief over the plight of the people of Gaza under the barbaric Israeli attack. The two-faced world powers, puppet Muslim/Arab leaders and the dysfunctional UN have never been more exposed. Also it is a time of great trial for muslims all over the world. What can we do to help our brothers and sisters?
I found this: Gaza In Need
Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you the inheritors of the earth, generation after generation. is there any god with Allah? Little is that you remember! [27:62]

2 comments :

  1. I am with you. There is a petiion on the care2 networks about this, I think I will go sign it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too am with you on this! I am an American and this needs to stop! Neither side is listening at this point which is alarming! I feel so helpless and powerless.

    ReplyDelete